Melco ETHERNET CABLE
The new Melco C100 Ethernet cable provides the very best quality cabling solution for Melco libraries and other Ethernet audio-enabled devices.
The C100 has been carefully tested and matched with all Melco libraries to ensure no loss of quality. It also benefits from asymmetric drain wire grounding, where one end of the cable features a ground point. Unwanted noise, either external or from connected devices, travels in one direction to the ground end, not interfering with delicate signal transmission.
The opposite (non-grounded) end of the cable features an innovative ‘floating’ shield, which is not attached to the connector plug, meaning unwanted noise cannot transfer to connected audio devices downstream.
- Wide bandwidth construction rated at 600 MHz
- Asymmetric drain wire grounding (ground at one end)
- Innovative ‘floating’ shield at the opposite end
- Gold-plated connectors
- Precision 100 ohm-accurate and rigid mechanical alignment connectors. Ensures stable performance without the possibility of mechanical misalignment. Unbreakable latch for precise alignment.
- Individual screening of each data pair
- Double screening overall
- Lengths include: 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, 5 m and 10 m