Optical Disc Drive/ripper (USB)
The D100 is a highly advanced Japanese-technology optical drive that reads optical discs, such as CDs, with great precision.
Using a D100 to ‘rip’ CD collections onto a Melco library or hard drive, allows for optimum data transfer in archive quality. The D100’s Melco-branded circuit board is further audiophile-optimised to deliver the highest performance ripping from CD.
The D100 can even be used as a high-precision CD transport into a USB DAC.
- Half-width design to match N100 and N10 libraries
- 2 mm-thick under-chassis support for high rigidity
- 3.5 kg (almost 3x that of standard IT drives)
- Melco’s Highly Stable Storage System to securely hold the drive mech
- Dedicated PCB for capacitors and power supply
- High-quality clock-generator for better signal transmission
- HOST USB (type B) for N1 or PC to read the disc data.
- DEVICE USB (type A for USB DAC playback)
Optical disc support
CD (CD-DA disc-read only)
DVD/BD (DVD/BD data disc read only)
USB 3.0 Type A x 1 ‘TO DEVICE’
USB 3.0 Type B x 1 ‘TO HOST’
Melco N1, N10 and N100 series.
Windows 10 PC. Mac High Sierra OS
DC 12 V (48 W AC adapter)
Size 215 x 61 x 269mm (W H L)
Weight 3.5 kg
Model Name D100-C (Silver), D100-CB (Black)