A special anniversary limited run of 50 for Europe
N10 45th Anniversary Edition
Only 50 of the N10/2 45th Anniversary Edition digital music library were made, making them not only very special, but something of a collector’s item. Based around the flagship two-box N10/2 with its separate linear power supply, the 45th Anniversary Edition was distinct due to its beautiful champagne gold finish.
With a specification that mirrored the standard N10/2 models, the special commemorative model also sold with a special collector’s pack comprising a number of Melco-brand goods and a certificate of ownership.
Although the 45th Anniversary Edition’s 50 units are now all sold, the same market-leading specification and performance is available in the current N10/2, available in black or silver.
- Half-width design benefitting from an external power supply for improved sound quality
- The ‘head’ unit has both newly designed internal electronics hardware and new operating software, with an improved PCB
- Solid aluminium casework in a special finish for freedom from vibration
- Complex and rigid vibration-reducing internal chassis
- Crystal-clear easy-read low-noise OLED display
- 2x rear USB 2.0 ports for easy backup/expansion and USB DAC connectivity
- Dedicated Player and LAN ports for improved sound quality
1 x 2.5 inch selected HDD 3TB on Melco HS-S2 isolation platform
LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
DHCP server in isolated mode
USB 2.0 Front panel x 1
USB 2.0 Rear panel x 2
Assignable as DAC, backup, import, expansion
USB Player sample rate support
16-32 bit (PCM) to 384kHz:- auto downsample to suit connected DAC.
Gapless PCM supported.
1 bit (DSD) to 11.3MHz Quad DSD.
Markerless DSD supported.
DSD to 32bit PCM conversion selectable
Gapless DSD supported.
OLED displays player sample rate.
Pre-set 220-240V AC or 110-120V AC dependant on market.
Low-noise, linear power supply
Size 215 x 61 x 269mm (W H L)
Weight head unit Approx 3.5kg
Weight power supply Approx 5.0kg