A special anniversary limited run of 50 for Europe
N10 45th Anniversary Edition
To celebrate 45 years of uncompromising audio engineering from its base in Japan, Melco’s 45th Anniversary Edition N10, offers a special finish and collectors pack for a lucky few.
Available in Europe only, this commemorative model offers 5 TB of HDD storage, with a specification that mirrors the N10/2.
- Half-width design benefitting from an external power supply for improved sound quality
- The ‘head’ unit has both newly designed internal electronics hardware and new operating software, with an improved PCB
- Solid aluminium casework in a special finish for freedom from vibration
- Complex and rigid vibration-reducing internal chassis
- Crystal-clear easy-read low-noise OLED display
- 2x rear USB 2.0 ports for easy backup/expansion and USB DAC connectivity
- Dedicated Player and LAN ports for improved sound quality
1 x 2.5 inch selected HDD 3TB on Melco HS-S2 isolation platform
LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
DHCP server in isolated mode
USB 2.0 Front panel x 1
USB 2.0 Rear panel x 2
Assignable as DAC, backup, import, expansion
USB Player sample rate support
16-32 bit (PCM) to 384kHz:- auto downsample to suit connected DAC.
Gapless PCM supported.
1 bit (DSD) to 11.3MHz Quad DSD.
Markerless DSD supported.
DSD to 32bit PCM conversion selectable
Gapless DSD supported.
OLED displays player sample rate.
Pre-set 220-240V AC or 110-120V AC dependant on market.
Low-noise, linear power supply
Size 215 x 61 x 269mm (W H L)
Weight head unit Approx 3.5kg
Weight power supply Approx 5.0kg