Music store and stream
Music Library is to store your music tidily and play music with USB-DAC or Network Player.
Easy to import from CD, USB memory, or music data on your PC. Back up your important music collection simply from front display menu. You can play music from an App on your smart phone or tablet which beautifully lists your music collection with cover art, artist/album information. If you connect USB-DAC, N1 becomes a transport of streaming services and becomes a Roon Ready device. Unlike a server for the office, Melco Music Library is purely designed for audio playback.
Made in Japan by “Takumi” ( “master” in Japanese).
- Heavy aluminium extrusions, bead blasted to a beautiful anodised finish
- High stability noise eliminating H cross-frame construction for mechanical integrity
- Single press power button – same as Hi-Fi components and unlike any IT device
- Comfortable front panel buttons with positive click for easy operation
- OLED display to reduce internal noise
- Rear USB 3.0 ports – BACKUP, EXPANSION USB-DAC or Easy
- Import from Flash drive, CD drive or HDD
- 3 pole IEC mains inlet with true electrical ground to define source component as ground point, and internal power-line noise filter.
- TAOC vibration isolating feet
1 x audio-optimised and selected
2TB SSD on Melco HS-S4 isolation platform
LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet
(1000Base-T), PLAYER port,
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
DHCP server in isolated mode
USB2.0 port USB-DAC dedicated.
USB3.0 backup port,
USB3.0 expansion port,
USB3.0 port for music import & CD drive
USB player file support D S F , D F F, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, AAC
USB player sample rate support
16-32 bit (PCM) to 384kHz:- auto downsample to suit connected DAC.
Gapless PCM supported.
1 bit (DSD) to 11.3MHz Quad DSD.
Markerless DSD supported.
DSD to 32bit PCM conversion selectable.
Gapless DSD supported.
OLED displays player sample rate.
Size 350 x 75 x 370mm