entry-level AUDIOphile data switch
The second generation S100/2 data switch creates an ideal low-noise environment for networked music libraries to operate in, helping to deliver the best possible sound performance.
Compared to an ordinary IT data switch, the S100/2 offers extraordinary architecture, with two 100 Mb RJ45 ports for the best audio quality and six 1 Gb ports for PC connectivity, and other high-traffic-flow devices, such as the Roon Core processor.
The second generation S100/2 also gains an improved power circuit board with a carefully selected AC adapter.
- Two SFP ports for compatible optical fibre components such as Lumin
- 1.5MB buffer capability for stable and reliable data
- Improved power circuit board and audiophile supply implementation with a bank of audio-grade capacitors to ensure the lowest noise.
- Power supplies are external to the switch, giving good isolation and allowing for future upgrades
- Mechanical stability contributes to system performance: the S100s2 is built on a rigid steel chassis